I have decided to blog with training wheels for a little while. I'll go easy on myself when I fail and enjoy the ride. I do like seeing thoughts go from idle brain ramblings to text on my screen. I think it might be good for my accountability.
Speaking of accountability (to myself), here are the things I want to accomplish this summer:
- Finish at least six books on my reading list
- Start school in July
- Pray more . . . and more consistently
- Plan fun, low cost things with the kids - The princess party was just too much fun.
- Organize my closet
- Organize the girls' dressers
- Finish daily to-do lists more often than not
- Go back to reading to the girls during lunch